The iPhone has tons of cool free apps that make it simple to save some cash. Check out some of my favorite iPhone apps and start saving money today!
• GasBuddy – find the cheapest gas on the go! Locate gas stations near you and see their current gas prices.
• I Love Free Things – quick and easy access to free samples and freebie offers. For example, I often take advantage of their weekly list of promo codes for free Blockbuster Express movies!
• Yelp – save time (and money) by checking out local reviews of where to eat, shop, drink, relax, play, etc.. Some merchants even has special deals just for Yelpers!
• ATM Hunter – locate nearby ATM machines that won’t charge a fee. Plus it gives you helpful tips on how to be smarter with your money and safer at ATM locations.
• Craigslist Mobile – find (almost) anything you want and need in your budget on Craigslist on the go!
• RedLaser – scans the bar code of any product while you’re shopping and tells you how much it costs at other chains and online stores.
• Wi-Fi Finder – instantly find free Wi-Fi internet hotspots wherever you are in the world online or offline.
• Grocery eCoupons – get free paperless eCoupons redeemable at over 24,000 supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.
• Garage Sale Rover – quickly view garage sales from Craigslist and other sources on a map. And navigate there with GPS voice operated turn-by-turn directions.
For more ways to spend less… visit SpendLessOnEverything.com!